Search SeaDreams Boutique Condos
SeaDreams Boutique Condos - West Bay
New Boutique Oceanfront Condo
Short Walk to Seven Mile Beach
Opened in 2023, SeaDreams is Grand Cayman's newest boutique condo with panoramic views of Seven Mile Beach as well as inland.
Standing four stories tall, with only two condos per floor serviced by an elevator, SeaDreams provides an excellent vacation rental value with many amenities provided. With only 4 condos in the rental program, your privacy is assured.
Each corner-unit condo is identically designed featuring three-bedroom suites, an open-concept living area, tall ceilings, gourmet kitchen appliances, plus modern decor and furniture.
Shared amenities include an oceanfront pool with a heated spa and a rooftop lounge. Access to these common areas is reserved exclusively for owners and guests. Elevators service every floor except the rooftop which requires walking up a flight of stairs.
The rooftop lounge is unique for Cayman and offers 360-degree views of the island from Rum Point to the cruise ships docked in George Town.
On a clear day, guests will see miles of white sandy beachfront and crystal blue water. Sunset views are equally breathtaking, whether you are taking in the view from your private glass-railed balcony, high atop the rooftop lounge, or immersed in the pool or heated spa.
Built into the raw ironshore without a sandy beach, guests are only a short 5-minute walk from laid-back West Bay Beach. A white sand beach with gentle water entry into a snorkeling reef it is the preferred location for snorkeling. Two dive companies and two restaurants operate from the West Bay beachfront.
For the snorkelers and swimmers in your group, SeaDreams does have a walkway to the sea and railed stairs for ocean access in calm seas.
A number of restaurants, watersports, and resorts are within a 5-10 minute drive. Taxi service is easy to hire but can get expensive.
Privacy, elegance, and tropical island living await you at SeaDreams.
- Oceanfront Pool
- Heated Spa
- Poolside Canopy Loungers
- Pool Cabana
- Snorkeling Reef
- Ocean Ladder
- Free Snorkel Gear
- Free SeaView Boards
- Six Free Beach Chairs Provided
- Private Rooftop Lounge
- Propane Grills
- Outdoor Shower
- Complimentary Wifi
- Central Air Conditioning
- Ocean Views
- HD Televisions
- Cable Programming
- In-Unit Washer & Dryer
- Beach & Bath Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Elevator Access
- Smoke-Free Property
- Off-Street parking
SeaDreams is protected by an ironshore bluff and shoreline.
For a true beach experience, with sandy sunbathing and barefoot swimming, head to nearby West Bay Beach, a short drive or a 5-minute walk east. Six complimentary beach chairs are provided for each condo for your enjoyment at the beach.
For the snorkelers in your group, complimentary snorkel gear and Seaview boards are provided during your stay. On calm days, a pathway over the ironshore leads to an ocean ladder for water entry to swim and explore the sea.
If the waters are choppy, we suggest snorkeling at Cemetery Reef or West Bay Beach, both nearby.
For excursions, including fishing, SCUBA, or private snorkel charters, guests can rely on our hospitality team to coordinate reservations prior to arrival. Your group can be collected at either the West Bay public dock or the Cayman Islands Yacht Club.
SeaDreams is a short drive from restaurants, supermarkets, and tourist attractions like the Cayman Turtle Center, Dolphin Discovery, and more. See the Map tab for more details.
- All rates are in US$
- 13% Occupancy Tax is added to all rates
- A 10% Service Fee is added to all rates.
- A Departure Cleaning Fee is added to all rates.
- A $500 Refundable Damage Deposit is required for all stays and will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- The Refundable Damage Deposit will be released back to the guest 7 days after departure pending inspection for damages.
- Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
Minimum Stay Rules
- 3-night minimum stays Apr. 15 - Nov. 15.
- 5-night minimum stays Nov. 16 - Dec. 17 & Jan. 4 - Apr. 14.
- 7-night minimum required over the winter holidays, Dec. 18 - Jan 3.
- Winter holidays are split into two rental weeks. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Check-in is at 4:00 pm.
- Check-out is at 1:00 am.
- Guest must be 23 or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- All units are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking indoors, on balconies and porches, and in the common areas.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- No parties, weddings, or events are allowed on the property without prior written consent.
- We ask all guests to be considerate while enjoying the common areas and private outdoor living areas by keeping the noise to a bare minimum.
- When booking outside of 60 days from arrival, half of the total Rent is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- If booking within 60 days from arrival, the total reservation amount is due at booking.
Outside of 60 days from arrival, should the guest cancel via email prior to paying the final balance, 25% of the rent will be returned by US$ draft or credit card as soon as possible.
Should we be able to replace any portion of the reservation, the prorated balance of the initial deposit will be returned less any re-booking costs and/or credit card fees incurred.
Should we not be able to replace the reservation, the remaining 25% of the rent is forfeited.
Within 60 days from arrival, with the full balance paid, should the guest cancel every effort will be made to replace the reservation. Occupancy taxes and the refundable damage deposit will be refunded in full immediately.
Should any portion of the reservation be replaced, the guest will receive a prorated balance of the rent paid less any rebooking charges or credit card fees incurred.
Should GCV not be able to replace the reservation, the rent & service fee will be forfeited.
We strongly recommend purchasing CSA trip interruption insurance to indemnify the risk of cancellation, weather delays, airline interruption, or medical reasons for non-travel.