Search South Bay Beach Club
South Bay Beach Club - Seven Mile Beach
Welcome to the South Bay Beach Club!
The South Bay Beach Club is located on the southern end of Seven Mile Beach. It is next door to the Marriott Resort as well as a number of the best restaurants and attractions Grand Cayman has to offer.
The resort is perfectly Caribbean with sun loungers lined on the beach, hammocks beneath palm trees, and snorkeling with tropical fish just feet from our pristine shoreline.
The powdery white sands of Seven Mile Beach extend onto the South Bay Beach Club grounds creating upper and lower private beach areas. Sunbeds, shade umbrellas, and beach loungers are set up exclusively for owners and guests just steps from the Caribbean Sea.
The resort's oceanfront heated pool remains the best spot for sunset viewings. The pool deck also comes equipped with a cookout cabana with plenty of counter space and two propane grills.
All condos receive daily housekeeping, excluding Sundays, and are fully equipped with gourmet kitchens, an in-unit washer + dryer, bed linens, plus bath and beach towels.
Central air conditioning, high-speed wifi, and satellite television programming will keep you cool and connected throughout your stay.
Secure covered parking and a fitness center are also available on-site for guests.
A variety of local shops, restaurants, nightclubs, water sports, and a rental car office are just walking distance from the resort. With the island's capital city of George Town only 5 minutes away, you'll be close to all the fun and attractions found on Seven Mile Beach!
With over 20 luxury beachfront condos to choose from and a dedicated local concierge team ready to assist, guests should prepare for an exceptional vacation experience from arrival to departure.
* All resort and beach photography is recent as of January 2023.
All Beach Photography Shot in January 2023
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its sandy shores and aqua-blue waters, it's easy to understand why.
While the South Bay Beach Club has experienced some beach erosion over the years, the resort still enjoys a sizeable beachfront with barefoot soft sand and gentle water entry.
Guests will also find plenty of sun loungers and shade umbrellas lining the resort's beachfront and pool deck. Beach service is provided daily and is exclusive to resort guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal. Take in the view from your private terrace, the beachfront, or the oceanfront pool deck.
Finally, the resort's location puts you easily within walking distance of nearby restaurants and beach bars, shops, plus other attractions.
Click on the Map tab above to see what's around.
- All rates and fees are in US$.
- 13% Occupancy Tax is added to all reservations.
- A 10% Resort Fee is added to all reservations.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted at checkout.
- A Refundable Damage Deposit is required for all stays and will be charged to the card on file 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- The Refundable Damage Deposit will be released back to the guest 7 days after departure pending inspection for damages.
- Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
Minimum Stay Rules
- A 5-night minimum is required year-round.
- A 6-night minimum is required over Thanksgiving week.
- A 7-night minimum is required over the winter holidays, Dec 19 - Jan 4.
- Inquire about last-minute stays.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm unless an early check-in is approved by the manager.
- Check-out is 11:00 am unless a late check-out is approved by the manager.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- No arrivals on Christmas Day or Easter Sunday.
- All units are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking inside and on the patios or balconies.
- Any indication of smoking will result in a $500 cleaning fee.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- No parties, weddings, or events are allowed without prior written consent from the manager.
- We ask all guests to be considerate while enjoying the pool, or their patios and balconies, by keeping the noise to a minimum.
For guests outside of 60 days from arrival:
- 50% of the Rent amount is required at booking as the initial deposit to secure your dates.
The remaining balance is due as follows:
- Summer Stays (Apr 15 - Dec 15), 30 days prior to arrival.
- Holiday Stays (Dec 16 - Jan 3), 120 days prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Jan 4 - Apr 14), 60 days prior to arrival.
For guests within 60 days of arrival, the entire balance on your reservation is due at booking.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for online payment at checkout.
Free cancellation is provided if canceled within 48 hours of booking. There are no processing fees for minor date changes.
Notice of cancellation must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund of the initial deposit paid less a $200 processing fee:
- Summer Stays: Cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays: Cancel 60 days or more prior to arrival.
- Holiday Stays: Cancel 120 days or more prior to arrival.
If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, Rent plus the Resort Fee paid is forfeited. Taxes and the Refundable Damage Deposit will be refunded immediately to the card on file.
No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.