Search Rum Point Club Resort
Rum Point Club Resort - Cayman Kai
Welcome to the Rum Point Club Resort!
Located on 500 feet of reef-protected beachfront in Rum Point, this luxury resort has been meticulously designed with the high-end traveler in mind.
Our 1-to-4-bedroom suites feature spacious living areas, private oceanfront balconies, gourmet kitchens, and sumptuous bedroom suites. Plush linens, towels, bathrobes, and room/chef services complete the luxury vibe. Beginning in January 2023, the resort's infinity pool will be heated.
A short 2-minute walk from the Resort is the famous Rum Point Club (reopening Spring 2023) with a soft, white-sandy beach, barefoot water entry, and catamaran charters. Once reopened, the new Rum Point Club will feature a newly redesigned restaurant, a large beach bar, and a tiered oceanfront sun deck with cabanas for guests.
Famous Rum Point Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top attractions on Grand Cayman. The Rum Point Club occupies 700 feet of soft beach on the west side of the actual point, and The Rum Point Club Resort offers 500 feet on the (more private) east side.
The reef-protected resort beach on the east side enjoys a sandy beach, (guest-only) beach chaises & cabanas, and a private dock with a ladder into the marine environment with excellent snorkeling on coral heads and sand patches...all the way out to the reef. Either swim fins or pool shoes are suggested for swimming.
Only 100 yards to the west is the Rum Point Club barefoot beach and open-to-the-public restaurant, beach bars, beach table service, watersports, etc.
Having the best of both worlds was key in designing the Rum Point Club Resort so that our guests can retreat to the privacy of the resort should the crowds descend on the Rum Point Club during the day.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- A 3-night minimum stay is required Mid-April to Late-May & Mid-August to Mid-December.
- A 5-night minimum stay is required from January to Mid-April, Late-May to Mid-August, and Thanksgiving week.
- A 7-night minimum stay is required over the winter holidays, Mid-December to Early-January.
- Shorter stays, if available, may incur a departure cleaning fee
- Guests must be 21 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- Pets are not permitted in Rum Point Club Residences, however;
- Service animals are permitted in the resort, residences, and restaurants.
- Service animal documentation must be approved at least seven days prior to check-in.
- The entire resort is 100% non-smoking.
- A US$ 1,000 remediation fee will be charged for smoking in rooms.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM
- Check-out is at 11:00 AM
- A 50% deposit of rent is due at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining rent, taxes, and fees are due:
- Non-Festive Stays (Jan 3 - Dec 16): 60 days prior to arrival
- Festive Holiday Stays (Dec. 17 - Jan. 2): 120 days prior to arrival.
- A refundable damage deposit is collected 30 days prior to arrival.
- The refundable deposit to be refunded 7 days after departure, subject to manager inspection.
- All rates are in US$ and are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are subject to a 13% occupancy tax and a 10% resort service fee.
- Each residence has a stated maximum adult occupancy, but most allow 2 additional children:
- Children, 12 and under, stay free of charge, sleeping in a pack-n-play, crib, or sleeper sofa.
- Each additional guest, 13 and older, will incur a $50 per person, per night surcharge, sleeping on a sleeper sofa.
- Pack-n-plays are provided complimentary.
- MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
- Your credit card may also be used to cover incidentals and any resort or room charges.
- The authorization will hold the funds until check-out, at which time any additional amounts incurred during the stay will be charged.
Notice of cancellation must be submitted by the guest of record to email@example.com.
Free cancellation with no fees if canceled within 48 hours of booking.
Cancellations made after 48 hours, but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee:
- Non-Festive Stays: Cancel 60-days or more prior to arrival.
- Festive Holiday Stays: Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full rent and resort fee paid will be forfeited. However, taxes and any refundable damage deposit will be refunded.
No refunds are provided for shortened stays made within the cancellation period.